If you are looking for a cloud-based CRM that supports both desktop and mobile application, IQSetters is the best choice. It is a powerful mobile sales CRM and lead management system that supports offline access, detailed sales and location reports, geo-fencing, sales tracking, notifications, automated check-in/check-out, and more.
benefits of a mobile CRM app?
The most important benefit of a mobile CRM app is the increased sales force productivity. More efficient reps result in increased sales and better customer satisfaction. Here’s the answer to how CRM mobile app helps achieve more productivity from mobile field sales:
- Live lead records and automated lead distribution based on the current location
- Task auto-assignment and reminders
- Route guidance to help reps navigate the meeting locations easily
- Automated check-in/check-out for accurate work logs
- Complete day plan to help salespeople prioritize their tasks
- Less paperwork and faster access to sales materials, such as promotional marketing sheets, pricing guidelines, product information brochures, and more.
IQSetters is the best CRM for field sales and it offers the following features:
- Automated + manual check-in/out with complete geo-tagging
- Smart Views: smart task windows to show only relevant tasks and make agents more productive
- B2C opportunity management: to help reps identify and close multiple opportunities per lead
- Geo-fencing: to know exactly where your agents are completing their tasks
- Customizable dashboards: 360-degree view of all your leads and tasks
- B2B account management: to manage all your B2B relationships easily
- Leads near me: to help reps find leads near their current location and suggest optimal route to reach them
What is mobile CRM and why is it important?
Mobile CRM is a software application that delivers the functionalities of a CRM on smartphones, tablets, and other internet-enabled devices. It enables sales, marketing, and customer service teams to access and manage customer/prospect information in real-time, wherever they are.
What is cloud mobile CRM?
Cloud Mobile CRM is a cloud-based CRM software app that can be used on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. It enables businesses to access sales and customer/prospect data in real-time from anywhere.
What are the advantages of using CRM on mobile devices?
Apps have become an important part of sales CRM software because of the following reasons:
- Increased mobility – reps can access sales and prospects’ information from anywhere and at any time.
- Mobile-based CRM makes field sales easier
- Smart lead insights such as cross-sell opportunity to improve the conversion rates
- Ability to see “leads near me” and route guidance to help sales reps cover more meetings en route.
- Geo-tracking and geo-fencing to bring transparency to the system and maintain accurate records.
Automated check-in/check-out to record attendance even if the reps forget to do so.